The Savona Ellipse Auto range of dispensers provides an ultra-hygienic solution for hand washing. Based on infra-red proximity technology and combined with a fast dose delivery, this automatic soap dispenser delivers one of the most user-friendly no-touch soap dispensing experiences.
The Savona Ellipse Auto range encompasses two distinct versions – a foam soap and a liquid soap dispenser. The auto foam dispenser provides a large volume of foam in a single dose, making this an ultra-economical choice for hand washing. Designed for all hand washing environments, the dispenser has a large 800 ml/2000 dose cartridge and incorporates a number of service friendly features.
Thanks to its highly energy efficient electronic module, this soap dispenser takes just 2 individual D-Cell batteries to service up to 85 x 800 ml bottles of foam soap (equal to 170,000 doses of 0.4 ml), which means that your running costs are kept extremely low.
Reliability and performance
- Optimized electronic module to reduce battery consumption and running costs: up to 35 bottles of 800 ml foam soap per battery set
- Quick-shot dose delivery system
- Straightforward design and use of highly durable material
- Locking system to deter theft and guarantee content integrity
- The battery enclosure is secured using the standard Kennedy key
- The pump “module” is a self-contained, sealed unit
- Non-drip patented pump mechanism for foam soap
A wide range of Auto dispensers to suit every need
- Two distinct units for foam and liquid soap dispensing
- Single use cartridge or direct fill bottle refills
- Various refill sizes and a wide range of soap types
- 8 customized colour/pattern design options to suit various environments
- Available in Kennedy`s premium finishes
Ease of service
- Low battery indicator LED on front cover
- Hinged cover for operator convenience and speed of service
- Practical inspection window shows when a refill is required
- One security key for the whole Kennedy range
- Electronic no-touch unit for ultimate hygiene
- Patented one-way valve prevents soap and bacteria from returning to the cartridge