- Areas of use
Gemini is a liquid concentrate ideal for cleaning almost any hard surfaces.
It is always used diluted with water and is safe to use on metal, plastic, concrete and rubber surfaces. Gemini is a mildly alkaline, non-caustic product. It contains water softeners, surface active agents and a water miscible solvent. This combination makes it very effective at wetting and penetrating greasy and earth based soils allowing them to be wiped or flushed away.
Gemini is a genuine multi-purpose cleaner, being used in a diverse range of situations for cleaning floors, walls, tiles, doors and work surfaces.
It is also used for cleaning small components and jewellery in ultrasonic tanks.
|RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES|
||50:1 – 80:1|
- Stripping metallised emulsion floor polishes
- UPVC window frames and garden furniture
- Housekeeping – Floors, walls, ceilings, paintwork and shower stalls
- Gyms and Leisure Centres – Squash court walls, grass stains from sports equipment and mowing machines
- Printing – Removes ink from printing rollers, presses and duplicating machinery
- Marine – Removes mildew and salt stains
- Industrial – Removes grease and grime from machinery and small components. Removes built up resin from saw lades, planers and sanding belts
- 5ltr plastic container