- Areas of use
- Product Format
Drainblast is a concentrated solution of potassium hydroxide, a powerful alkali which is used to release clogged drains and pipes blocked by organic and other matter.
- Not sulphuric acid based
- Quick acting on all blockages
- Dissolves fat and all body waste
- Easy to use
- Clears hair, body waste, toilet paper and tissues, sanitary towels and fruit and vegetable peel.
|RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATES|
||½ cup Drainblast and 1 cup hot water|
||¾ cup Drainblast and 2 cups hot water|
||¼ cup Drainblast and 1 cup hot water|
||½ cup Drainblast and 2 cups hot water|
||¾ cup Drainblast and 4 cups hot water|
- Drains in sinks, baths, showers.
- Outside drains
- Grease traps
- 1 LITRE polythene bottles.
- 5 LITRE polythene bottles.